IMPORTANT DATES TO CONSIDER:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 31th July 2022
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts: 10th August 2022
- Paper and e-poster submission deadline for accepted abstracts: 15th September 2022
All those interested in presenting a paper or e-poster at the IRSC 2022 Congress are invited to submit their abstract for review.
Selected abstracts will be chosen for papers for an oral presentation during the Congress sessions or as e-posters for virtual consultation.
Please read the following submission rules carefully before submitting an Abstract:
- Abstracts must only be submitted via IRSC 2022 site.
- Abstracts submitted by e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline.
- Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Please indicate the topic from the abstract topics list and your preferred type of presentation (paper for oral presentation or e-poster) during online submission.
- The Committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors‘ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
Please consider the following compulsory instructions for Abstract submission:
- A specific template will be provided by Congress Secretariat for the abstract.
- The text should not exceed 400 words (excluding title, authors bibliography and key words)
- It is acceptable to include up to 2 tables, graphics, or images (jpg, jpeg, png format. Maximum size 3MB in total) as part of the abstract, however they must be of good quality.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Papers will not be edited by the Congress Secretariat prior to publication, therefore please check the grammar and spelling carefully.
Selected abstracts will be chosen for an oral presentation of maximum 20 minutes during the Congress sessions. The chosen abstracts must be followed by a paper from 3.500 to 4.000 words. The authors of oral presentation are also encouraged to prepare an e-poster of their abstract.
Abstracts selected for posters will be presented as e-Posters and will be viewed during the congress either via the onsite e-poster area and exhibited at Congress center during the breaks.
All accepted papers will be published and available for download on the congress website until 30th November 2023, and permanently available on a IRSC official website to be checked with previous organizers.
Please note that the acceptance of an abstract does not include the congress registration. The presenting author must be a registered participant, otherwise the presentation of the paper will not be included in the program.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CATEGORIES:
Abstracts should be based on the following topics:
- Safety Culture and Safety Performance. (How Safety Culture and Leadership help to improve Performance: real experiences, strengths, weaknesses, difficulties, etc. Just Culture & Safety Notification Systems).
- The Future is present - Safety Data & Systems Digitalisation. (Technologies in relation with operations and safety that open the path to online monitoring, analytics and big data).
- “Better Together”. (Inter and cross organizational cooperation experiences to improve global safety management, rail safety as a unique and global value, regulatory relationships).
IMPORTANT DATES TO CONSIDER:
E-poster Upload Deadline: 15th September 2022
All accepted e-posters will be published and available on the onsite e-Poster area until 30th November 2023. E-posters must be uploaded before the Congress according to the deadline to be accepted and published.
The e-poster must be submitted via the abstract platform and must be followed the specific format requirements:
- A specific template will be provided by Congress Secretariat for the poster.
- The text should not exceed 200 words (excluding title, authors bibliography and key words) It is acceptable to include up to 2 tables, graphics, or images (jpg, jpeg, png format. maximum size 5MB in total)
Registration for this congress is handled by IRSC Secretariat
For further information or clarifications regarding IRSC 2022 in Seville, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Office opening hours:
Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM CET